Wednesday, May 20, 2015

YOU are worth celebrating

Here is another fun card made using the Close to My Heart paper called "Blossom".  I really love the colors in this collection.  And these cute flowers and sentiment are a part of  the CTMH Blossom Card Making Workshop on the Go.


I also love to change things up once in a while and do a unique card fold.  This one is a Center Step Fold.  You can find a tutorial HERE.  I changed the dimensions just a bit to fit my card, but it's the same finished size of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".


Here's a peek at the inside of the card.  I stamped one of the flowers again and I also used a sentiment from another great stamp set called "Finding the Words".


Here's a look at the Close to My Heart "Blossom" Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  You get enough supplies to make 15 cards (5 of each design pictured below), including all of the embellishments and envelopes.  You also get that fabulous stamp set that I used on my card.


And here's the "Finding the Words" stamp set that I used for the sentiment inside my card.  So many options with this set!


I've noted the supplies used on my card below.  As always, I thank you for stopping by.  Please visit again.

** Note: And as I've mentioned before, I'm also listing some of my cards for sale in both my Etsy shop and my Ebay shop.  You can find the links on the sidebar of this blog.  For the next few months the sales will go towards the cost of a school trip to Italy my 15 year old son will be taking next Spring.  Every little bit helps, right? **

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love this card! Thanks for the link to instructions - I haven't made this type yet . . . .
Great work!

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for the instructions. I think I will have to make one too!