Saturday, May 30, 2015

Do you know anyone with "Sassitude"?

If you do, then maybe you need to make a layout like this one and include photos of your Sassy one.


I'm not a big scrapbooker, but sometimes the swaps I participate in require me to give it a whirl.  This one was for Karen Morris' "Awesome Artist's" swap that I'm a part of each new Idea Book.  This time around I was assigned Close to My Heart's "Brushed" paper.  We were also encouraged to use the coordinating "Compliments" and "Assortment" that went with our paper pack.

I grabbed the design of this layout from the "Make It from Your Heart - Vol. 2" book.  All of the CTMH Books make it so easy to do scrapbook layouts and even make cards.  There are many, many patterns available and all of the measurements are included with easy to follow instructions.  Not to mention, fabulous sample artwork to glean ideas from.

On the Left side of this layout I used a combo of the Brushed Compliments and one of the fun Brushed Assortment metal flowers.


I love the center bling on the flower.


On the right side I also created the Title of the layout using the Brushed Compliments and two more of the Brushed Assortment metal flowers.  I just loved that "Sassitude" word.


If you look closely, you'll see a pink paper with little hearts sticking out from under the 6x6 photo mat.  This is one of the papers from the Paper Fundamentals - Whimsy pack.


I used minimal stamping on this layout, but I did stamp the Cranberry Butterfly and I stamped the leaves on one of the patterned papers.  I also used the same leaves under the Cranberry metal flower on the left side of the layout.


You might remember this butterfly and leaf stamp from the card I made HERE.  I really liked this sentiment included in this stamp set, so I added it to the layout.  I think it balances out the page nicely.  


I hope you liked my layout, I'm happy with how it turned out.  Now I just need to find some fun photos to fill in the photo mats.

A great way to get most of the supplies I used to create this layout all in one swoop is to get a hold of the "Brushed Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go".



Please let me know if you have any questions.  As I always try to do, I will list the supplies used to create this layout with links to the available items on my CTMH website.

Tootles!

SUPPLIES:




No comments: