Sunday, May 20, 2018

Have a Sweet Birthday - May SOTM, Classic Summer Bash

Hi everyone!  Boy oh boy, I am really not doing well with my posts.  I guess I need to quit my day job so I have time to take photos of my cards and update my blog, lol.  And I wouldn't mind having more time to craft, too.  :)

Here's a fun card I made using the May 2018 Stamp of the Month, "Classic Summer Bash".  I think the jar and straw are so cute.  



I used papers from the pretty new set called "Beautiful Friendship".  For the sentiment I used the stamp set called "Sweet Birthday", located in the Annual Catalog. 





















This stamp of the month is only available until the end of May!!!  Here's the link: S1805 Classic Summer Bash


I've entered this card in the Heart 2 Heart blog challenge: "When Life Hands You Lemons".  Go check out the other fun cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kandi


3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I just got this stamp set - and LOVE what you've done with it! Very inspiring!!

Brandi said...

Super fun and cute, I love the pink lemonade! So fun! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Robinson said...

Such a sweet and refreshing design! Love how you incorporated the polka dot paper; it's my fave!

Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
Melissa Robinson
Design Team Member
mlisrobinson.blogspot.com