Friday, May 25, 2018

Cherish the Good Thymes - Chelsea Gardens Diagonal Double Pocket Card

Surprise surprise, it's another Chelsea Gardens card.  This is a fun card to make when you have pretty, double sided patterned papers.  It's called a Diagonal Double Pocket Card.  


I've made several of these in the past and I like to use THIS tutorial from the Splitcoast Stampers website.  For this card I only used one pocket.  I suggested to my class attendees that they might put a flower seed packet in the other pocket.  Wouldn't that be fun to receive?


I used the now retired January Stamp of the Month "Bloom & Grow" and "Chelsea Gardens - Cardmaking" stamp sets. I colored the flowers and leaves with my Shin Han markers.  I just love the colors in the paper pack.


I hope you liked this card.  As always, thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A really beautiful card.
GG