Thursday, May 24, 2018

Diagonal Stripe "Thanks" card with Chelsea Gardens

Here's another card made using the now retired Chelsea Gardens paper.  The floral paper on this card is really the star of the show.  It's so very pretty all on its own.  I told you I really liked this paper.  
*Sorry about the bad lighting on my photo.


This card was inspired by the wonderfully talented, fellow consultant Lisa Stenz.  You can see her card HERE.  

This is the same stamp I used on the card I posted yesterday, the one with polka dots and pink flowers.  No Rock 'n Roll technique this time.  I stamped the flowers just like normal using Juniper and Glacier inks.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves, layered them up, added some sparkles and voila, easy peasy.  


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Coelle said...

This card is gorgeous...love the colors and super job 'fussy cutting'...I just can't do it as well! Thanks for sharing!