Monday, May 28, 2018

Happy Mother's Day box card

Hello.  Here is a box card I made in one of my card workshops, for Mother's Day. 


This uses two different stamp sets from the current Close to My Heart Annual Catalog.  I used "Thoughtful Bird" and "For You Darling".  Both sets are available with matching Thin Cuts as well, herehere.  The paper used is the now retired Gimme Some Sugar, but you can use any papers and stamp your images to match.


The card folds to a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card size and fits easily into an envelope.


I matched the ink colors to those in the paper pack: Bashful, Blossom, Charcoal, TangerineJuniper.

Here's a closer look at the two stamp sets:

Thoughtful Bird - 

For You Darling - 



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, Kandi! I can see you have been very busy - and just not necessarily posting! This is amazing - a wonderful Mother's Day surprise!! I haven't gotten up the courage to try a box card, yet. I bow down to your superior skills! *giggle*
Hugs!