Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas is in the air

I had my November Card Workshop on Sunday and I went with all Holiday themed cards. It was a lot of fun. I love Christmas and wish I could decorate already, but I'll wait until after Thanksgiving. I don't have many holiday decorations for holidays other than Christmas, but I have about 12 totes full of Christmas decor - Yikes!!

Anyway, here are the cards we did this time.

A fun Gift Card holder:

























A simple Gift Card Holder:

























A Shaker Card (has small beads inside that move around when you shake the card):
























A super cute snowman card (I just love snowmen!):
























Pretty Noel Card:


Doesn't this get you in the mood for the holidays?

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Fabulous cards, love the noel one with the beautiful bow!