Monday, September 29, 2008

My 1st "Official" CTMH Card Workshop

OK, so I did have one other card workshop back in July, but that was for the lady that won my basket of Close to My Heart stuff at Mateo's school auction last Spring. Well, yesterday was my first "official" workshop. I sent out an "official" invitation (via email) to a group of people and got some rsvp's!! Woo hoo!!

After the workshop in July, the gal that won my basket had asked if I'd consider doing these monthly, so I said "what the heck". So yesterday I had a turnout of 7 people. Everyone made 5 greeting cards each. Being the procrastinator that I am, I was up until 2am getting ready for it, so now I'm suffering the consequences. The work day seemed to come a little too early this morning!

Anyhoo, I think the cards turned out very cute and my workshop attendees agreed. Here are the 5 cards we made (inspired by some of my fellow CTMH consultants).













All of the cards were fun to make and each one had something about it that I hadn't tried before (unbeknownst to my workshop attendees). My October workshop is in two weeks, so I need to keep my creative juices flowing and come up with 5 more cards. I love Halloween, so maybe I can think of a fun "Spooky" card. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them all!! I can't pick a favorite. I love the rub ons on the b/w card.......and really love the Halloween card too. How were the hinges? Hard? Easy? I really need to try those. :)
Great job!!
Can't wait to see the next ones.
~Linda