Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Close to My Heart Open House Invitation:

You’re Invited!!
What: My 1st Close to My Heart Open House.
When: Saturday, February 2nd - come any time between 1pm – 4pm
Where: My House
Why: An informal way to check out the great new papers, stamps and fun accessories in the Spring Idea Book! I have examples of some of the new products for you to see in person and play with, as well as some sweets to enjoy while you look!

For those of you that don't know, last year I became a Close to My Heart consultant in order to enable my need to collect more paper, pens, stamps and fun embellishments. I love just about everything that's in the catalog!

If you have any interest at all in paper crafts, card making, scrapbooking, etc., you’ll probably love Close to My Heart! If you want a preview, visit my website: www.kandi.myctmh.com.

I hope you can make it! Any questions, email me at kandi@myctmh.com. Hope you see you Saturday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kandi~
I plan on coming! Probably near the 1:00pm time frame. :)
Linda

Sounds like FUN!!