Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Oh the weather outside is frightful... No I'm just kidding. We awoke to a little bit of snow this morning and can you believe this much snow has the schools in Forest Grove closed today!! I just got an email this morning from my friend Philippe in Norway and he sent some beautiful photos of his home in the 1 meter of snow they received in 24 hours. They probably still have to go to school today! Oh well, too bad the adults can't have a snow day too. It's off to the babysitter's today for Mateo & Jaxon.


2 comments:

young family said...

I like snow days, just not right after a huge holiday break.

I hope everything goes well for your cousin's baby.

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't even see a flake over here. I am so bummed.