Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Christmas in July - Merry Christmas Snowman

I love this little snowman!  This is the same snowman I used on one of my "Oh Deer" cards posted HERE.  He has a totally different look on this card with the brighter colors.

The card layout totally came from a card I found on Pinterest.  You can find my inspiration HERE. 


Once again for this card I used the now retired "City Sidewalks" papers and the stamp set, called "Cozy Christmas" with matching Thin Cuts.  I used a separate little sentiment stamp called "Mini Christmas".  I just love the font on that stamp.


Isn't he cute?  I love piecing him together with different accessories.  And of course, the sparkles and bakers twine add that finishing touch.

Thank you for following along with me during my Christmas in July posts.  I'm inspired to create more soon, just in time for the Holiday catalog release on September 1st.  Stay tuned and take care!


No comments: