Friday, July 13, 2018

Christmas in July - JOY

 This was a favorite card of mine from the "Oh Deer" card workshop.  My inspiration came from THIS card I found on Pinterest (from gerispaperwishes blog).  

This card is really pretty in person, but I just couldn't capture the softness of the papers and beauty of the glitter papers in the photos.  


These snowflake thin cut dies were a great investment for me as I've used them a lot.  I embossed the JOY sentiment (from the retired Very Merry Holiday set) with Silver Embossing Powder and again, the photographs don't do it justice.  And I just love Close to My Heart's glitter papers.  They just sparkle in person.


Come back again soon to see the Christmas Cards I made in my next Christmas themed workshop.  They're fun and bright, using more traditional holiday colors.


No comments: