Thursday, November 19, 2009

A quick sneak peek

The Crafty Ladies and I were busy staging the show on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and tonight was the night to drive around town and put up all the signs. It was so nice out tonight with no wind or rain. I'm not sure how long that will last, but it was definately a blessing for us tonight.

Just before we left the fabulous Macrum House Wednesday night I took a few more sneak peek photos for the Crafty Ladies Blog. Since they're so cute I thought I'd post them here too.

Here's one of the displays inside the Macrum House. Most of the antiques we display our items on are for sale. Lots of beautiful pieces.


Crafty Linda made these super cute embroidered towels and coffee cup sleeves. Love that fabric!!




Crafty Alicia made these super cute hand embroidered snowman pillows. I didn't take a photo of the back of them, but they have cute button closures on the back. Maybe I need these for my sofa? lol


This is just a sampling of some beautiful jewelry made by a new vendor named Shandra. There's lots more available. Love it!


Aren't these knitted and crocheted hats cute? They were made by a friend of Crafty Beverly's.


These baby blanket and onesie gift sets were made by me. They have fun fabric on one side and super soft minky fabric on the other. Crafty Linda suggested I include a onesie with my blankets, so I followed her advice and appliqued them to match the blankets. So cute!




Alright, I've spent too much time blogging tonight when I need to be crafting. Come by the Crafty Ladies sale if you're in the Forest Grove area. We'll be there from 10am - 6pm both Friday and Saturday.

1 comment:

Marin said...

REALLY sorry I missed the show. Heard from Alicia it went well. I have a GC that I need to spend very soon with you :)