Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ahhhh...

Well, the Crafty Ladies sale is over and it was another success for everyone involved. I enjoy doing the sale each time, but have to say it is a relief when it's over. This is a quick post this morning because I need to get the boys off to the bus stop and myself off to work, but I wanted to post a couple photos of these cute baby gift sets I made for the sale. These are little car seat or stroller size blankets made out of fabulously soft minky fabric and a little stuffed elephant to match.





Aren't they cute? I wish you could see them in person, they're even cuter and oh so soft to touch. I sold two sets of the brown and blue polka-dot ones, but I still have the pink one left. I'm going to do another little 3 hour vendor show in the next couple weeks, so I'll try to sell some more there. I have lots more fabric to choose from too.

Oh, and here's a photo of the four Crafty Ladies. We've never had a photo of all of us together at one of the shows.



Alright, off to start the day. Everyone have a great one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you email me the foxy ladies picture - oops, I mean crafty ladies??