Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crafty Ladies Holiday Sale is just days away!!

Well, last you heard there were "exciting things going on in my craft room". I wish I could say there were LOTS of exciting things, but so far only a couple. And I know I've been so bad about posting lately. I've honestly tried getting a few different posts done, but just couldn't quite finish each one for one reason or another. So if I could just get a couple hours to sit and do nothing but blog posts, I could change them from drafts to published posts. I just don't think it will happen until the Crafty Ladies sale is over.

Being my normal procrastinating self, I've been working on all of my crafts at the last minute. I've only known this sale was coming for months now (lol). I had big plans to do tons of sewing over this last weekend, but my back decided otherwise. Thursday night it decided that it was going to try to go out on me - very annoying. So, 2 chiropractor visits later, it's doing better, but I'm still under orders to not lift anything and not to bend at the waist. It's hard to cut fabric on my table and not bend at my waist, so needless to say my weekend was not so productive.

I'm still going to try to get a few more things done this week, but most of the evenings this week will be taken up with staging the show, so as usual it will mean very little sleep for me until Saturday night. For those that haven't gotten an email from me about the Crafty Ladies show or seen my facebook posts, the Crafty Ladies Holiday Sale is an annual tradition for 4 years (with the exception of last fall). This year I've created a blog that gives all the details and shows photos of our past events. Click HERE to take a look if you haven't had a chance. We've had a lot of fun over the last few years.

Here's a post from the Crafty Ladies blog:

"It's that time of year again, Crafty Ladies sale time! November 2009 marks the Fourth Annual Crafty Ladies Holiday Sale. Once again the Warren family of Forest Grove has offered up their home (the Historic Macrum Mansion) to us for our sale. This was the location of our 2007 Holiday Sale. We can't thank the Warrens enough for this fabulous venue for our event! It's so fun to display our goods in this setting and the customers just love to get a peek into this beautiful home.

Below is the official invitation to our sale. Please join us on November 20th and 21st for an event where you'll be sure to find great gifts for friends and loved ones or a treat for yourself.





















Here's a map to help you find us... Click the map to make it larger.


We hope to see you this year!"

No comments: