Friday, June 1, 2018

Thanks a Bushel - June Stamp of the Month

Oh my gosh, this is the most excited I've been in a long time about a Stamp of the Month.  Introducing the June stamp of the month, "A Bushel & A Peck".  I am in love with this little girl!

For this card I used the new "Fresh Air" paper pack in the newest Seasonal Expressions catalog.  I cut some banners from a few different pattered papers for a fun feature in the top corner.  I stamped, colored and cut out a single apple and popped it up on a bow made from two strands of the new "New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon".  

The girl and apples were all colored with our Shin Han Markers.  Colors I used were: Barely Beige, Bronze, Carmine, Clay, Sap Green & Turquoise Blue.  I did a tiny bit of paper piecing on the basket to make it look like it had more texture.

Here's a look at the complete "A Bushel & A Peck" stamp set.

Isn't that a fun set?  Once I get through my son's high school graduation tomorrow I want to play with it some more.  Thanks a bushel for stopping by!  ;)



No comments: