Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I think you are Tea-rrific!

Oh my, I've been MIA on my blog since October!  Yikes!  Life goes by so quickly sometimes.

Well, March is almost over and I wanted to share a card I created using the March Stamp of the Month called "Tea-rrific".  It's such a fun set.  It's great for Mother's Day or for a friend that loves tea.  It's great for coloring or paper piecing.


Many of my regulars in my card class do not need Mother's Day cards so I opted for one of the other sayings for this card.




































Fun, right?  I paper pieced the teacup and saucer and used our Shin Han markers on the flower and tea bag tag.




































The scalloped circle was popped up and the teacup was popped up on top of that as well.  The tag was attached with a little piece of baker's twine and a couple of bitty sparkles were added for a little bling.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:
Paper: Dreamin' Big, Poppy & White Daisy cardstock
Stamps: "Tea-rrific" March 2017 Stamp of the Month
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Shin Han Markers: 
Embellishments: Bity Sparkles
Other: Baker's Twine, White Daisy Cards & Envelopes

No comments: