Tuesday, June 9, 2015

You make my World go 'Round

I was searching through some boxes in my craft room the other day and ran across more cards I haven't shared here.  Geez, I'm beginning to realize just how many cards I've made over the years.  This was a fun one from a couple years ago.


This paper was part of the "Dream Pop" paper pack.  It was a really bright and fun paper pack introduced for National Scrapbooking month back in May 2013.  The stamp set called "Pinwheel" was the Stamp of the Month that same month.  

This was a super fun stamp set.  It could be used with any paper pack, just by stamping the pinwheel wheels in any color combination that suits your needs.  For this card I was inspired by a very talented fellow CTMH Consultant named Allisa Chilton.  I love all of  her cards!


The "wheels" of the pinwheel were stamped in Cotton Candy, SunsetHoney inks and coordinated very well with this fun paper pattern.  I added a little bit of foam tape between the pinwheel layers to add more dimension.  I put them together with a large white brad and added a bright colored stir stick (which I found in the break room at work, shhh...).

This is the now retired "Pinwheel" set (which coordinated with CTMH's "Artiste" Cricut Cartridge).  This set really reminds me of summertime.


I hope you enjoyed this card.  Please visit again.

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Dream Pop (retired), Honey & White Daisy CS
Stamps: S1305 Pinwheel (retired)
Embellishments: White Daisy Brad (retired), Stir Stick (non CTMH)
Other: Cricut Artiste Cartridge, White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack

No comments: