Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hi, my name is Kandi and I'm addicted to swaps.

Ha!  Yes, I'm still here, just been busy making lots of stuff in my "free" time.  Actually, August turned out to be a pretty busy month because I got a little crazy and overextended myself by signing up for 4 different swaps, all due within a couple weeks of each other.

In my evenings after work and on weekends (minus one, when we went camping), I've made a few items:

41 Board Titles
82 Greeting Cards
8 Single Page Layouts
8 3D Cricut Items
* Not to mention, a few other items for a Craft Show my friend Linda and I did in early August.

Whew!  I'm so glad to be done, finally.  I don't know what I was thinking, but I just have a hard time saying no.  I normally do 2 or 3 swaps when a new Idea Book comes out, but 2 new opportunities presented themselves to me this time around and I just had to go for it.  :)

Unfortunately I'm on a computer that doesn't have my current photos uploaded, so I will be back with photos of the various swap items soon.  I also hope to post some photos of other goings on from this Summer, now that it's almost over.

For now, enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm off to eat breakfast at my Mother-in-law's house - yum!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Admitting it is the first step. :)