Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day! *updated*

Wishing all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day today!

We've had a pretty uneventful day so far. I suggested to Chico that we could go somewhere or I could go pick up a treat for him, but he didn't seem too enthused. Oh well.

The boys were excited to give him his gifts this morning and hopefully Chico was a little happier than he looks. :)

The boys wanted to get him some magazines they saw him looking at at Barnes & Noble the other night and I got him a bicycle helmet for the Bridge Pedal ride that Chico and the boys are going to do in August.





*UPDATE* We ended up going to one of Chico's favorite places for lunch "Chipotle". It was tasty, but I swear their burritos weigh 5 lbs! Then Chico suggested going to the zoo for a bit. Since I didn't know that was in the plan I didn't bring a camera. It was nice. They're doing a lot of construction, so it should be fun to see it later this year when the bring back a Lion to the zoo. We haven't had one for a while. Then we went to Granny's for dinner. We got to see Uncle Phillip, Aunt Lena, Uncle Lee, Joe, Melinda and Granny, of course. That was another tasty meal. I'm stuffed!!! Tomorrow the boys start their 6 week summer camp at the Boys & Girls club. We've never done that before, so we'll see how it goes.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling pictures. Your hubby looks tired. I'm sure he was just as excited in spirit.