Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's for dinner?

I really dislike this question! So, in order to combat this nightly phrase, I've been trying hard to come up with a plan before it can even be asked. Mind you I'm not a cook, but we've been attempting to try a few new things lately besides the normal tacos, spaghetti, mac 'n cheese, etc...

Tonight's dish was pretty good. We had Fetticine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken Breasts and a Cucumber, Tomato & Avacado salad. This is the 3rd time Chico and I have made this dish and it's gotten a little better each time with a little tweak here and there. With the suggestion of Linda I took a photo of my dinner plate (I know I'm no "Pioneer Woman").

Voila!


Hey, do I hear you making fun of my Christmas plates? Let me explain. During the holiday season (2006) I was using these cute Santa plates and went ahead and got rid of my old dishes. I figured that would force me to get some new dishes once the holidays were over. Well... two years later and we're still eating off Santa plates! I don't even really notice anymore, except when people tell me to post photos of my dinner on my blog. Our anniversary is coming up next month, maybe we should have an anniversary party and register for new dishes. Oh, I think I'm on to something!

1 comment:

Tari said...

I personally love your Christmas plates!!! And I'm thrilled that you finally added a new post to your blog!!!!! tee hee.....