Saturday, August 1, 2020

Sending Smiles - Floral Celebration

Oh my, it's been another few months since I've been here.  I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.  I'm not really enjoying this "new normal" so much, and I'm sure I'm not alone.  It's been a while since I've taken time to be crafty, but I'm finally getting back to it.  

I thought I would share this fun card I made using the new Close to My Heart August Stamp of the Month called “Floral Celebration”.  I made this card for a monthly stamp of the month swap I participate in when I’m able to.  I haven't made a Triple Layer card in a while.  This was a great stamp set for it, so many cute floral images and the two sentiments are pretty perfect.    




Aren't those images fun?  They make for a great random stamped background.  This card was made using only cardstock, inks and a few sparkles.  You know how I love sparkles!  

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

For some reason I always like to take a photo of all of the cards together before I pop them in the mail.  A sense of accomplishment, I suppose.  :)  You can see the sparkles a little bit better in this photo.

 


Here's a look at the entire stamp set.  I'm looking forward to designing a few more cards with it. 




"Floral Celebration" is available through 8/31/20.  Get it HERE while you can.  And if you'd like to order a few extra items, you can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with a minimum order of $50 .  That's a savings of $13.95.  What a deal!  You can view the digital copy of the July/August Idea Book by clicking the link here or on the sidebar of this blog.  You'll also find the current Annual catalog in the same spot.  

Let me know if I can answer any questions, my info is in the sidebar.  Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments: