Saturday, September 1, 2018

"Warm Winter Wishes" - September Stamp of the Month: Just Treats

It's a new month and that means a new Stamp of the Month!  September's stamp of the month is called "Just Treats".  It's a fun set, great for multiple occasions.  

This is a card I made for a monthly swap I participate in.  I used the "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment from the stamp set along with the striped candy images and the little berries & leaves.  The papers are from the new "Oh What Fun" paper pack.  I love the pink & green combo!  


I colored in some of the letters with our Shin Han markers, using Tender Pink & Vivid Green.  I also stamped the striped candy images in Raspberry & Willow, cut them out and popped them up for a fun dimensional element.  They're so cute!  And to finish the card off I added a white ribbon tied in a knot and a few sparkles.



There's a lot of fun to be had with this stamp set.  You can create for Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas.  Wow!




"Just Treats" is available through 9/30/18.  Get it HERE while you can.  And if you'd like to order a few extra items (the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book is packed with so many fun things), you can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with an order of $50 or more.  That's a savings of $13.95.  What a deal!   

Let me know if I can answer any questions and thanks for stopping by!  

No comments: