Thursday, October 27, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Beach Days Happy Birthday Card

Hello.  It's another "Throwback Thursday" card.  This is a fun card I made for a class several months ago.  I used the now retired "Beach Days" stamp set and "Regatta" paper pack.  Unfortunately I can't remember which set the "Happy Birthday" banner came from.  I'll update this if I find it.


  I cut the octopus, beach ball and banner shapes with the Cricut Artistry cartridge.  It was fun to layer the beachy images at the bottom of the card.  I added a little baker's twine under the banner for some extra dimension.  Of course bling is always a fun addition, so I added some clear sparkles for the octopus' eyes.


Here's a closer look at the "Beach Days" stamp set.


That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:
Paper: Regatta paper pack (retired), White Daisy cardstock
Stamps: D1684 Beach Days (retired)
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Baker's Twine (other)

No comments: