Saturday, June 30, 2012

A little birdie told me...

Two posts in one day, wait, what?  I just realized that I should have posted this card before I posted the American Celebration card because this little cutie uses the June Stamp of the Month "Life is Tweet".  This stamp set is only available during the month of June and today's the last day - yikes!

I originally made this card for my monthly CTMH unit swap, but I liked it so much that I thought I'd share it with my workshop peeps, so we made it there also.


Isn't that fun and bright?  I just love that little bird!  I didn't photograph the inside of the card, but it says "it's your birthday".

For this card we used the now retired "Dotty for You" papers, which I just can't get enough of.  I hope they bring them back at some point.  We also used the fun new Paradise Just Blooms paper flowers.  A button, sparkle and ribbon add the finishing touches.

You may remember from some of my previous posts that for our monthly unit swap we are all given a sketch to follow by that month's hostess.  This was the sketch for June:


If you have a hard time coming up with a card layout, sketches are a fun thing to try.  I use Mojo Monday a lot, but there are several others out there too. If you are interested in getting the June Stamp of the Month, you can do so by popping onto my website today and either purchase it outright for $17.95 or if you place an order of at least $50, you can get the Stamp of the Month for $5 - what a deal.  :)  Click HERE to get to my website.

Here are all of the images included in this fun stamp set:


Thank you as always for visiting my blog.  Enjoy your day!  And check back tomorrow for another card (no, I'm not going to do a 3rd post today).  ;)

No comments: