Saturday, May 26, 2012

Victory Criss-Cross Birthday Card

Hi y'all!  Yeah, I'm from Oregon, so I don't have an accent, but I think it would be fun to sometimes.  :)  I'm popping in to give a peek at another card we'll be making in my upcoming "mostly masculine" card workshop this weekend.  This is a Criss-Cross card w/ pull out insert.  I used the new "Victory" paper pack.  Isn't the plaid and camouflage fun?  I also used two different Stamp Sets: "Card Chatter - Birthday" and "Varsity Alphabet".


For my sample I stamped and cut out a number for a future birthday boy.  If my workshop attendees have a particular birthday in mind, they can do the same or they can change it up and put the word "Dad" or "Son" if it works for them.  We'll also be stamping directly on the twill ribbon.  I love to do this and unfortunately the twill is no longer in the catalog, but I've got lots in my stash, so we'll work on using it up. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments: