Friday, July 2, 2010

I won, I won!!

Woo hoo, I was just sitting here surfing around my favorite blog sites and discovered that I won a new stamp set and some fun accessories from one of my blogger friends Sparkle!!! How exciting!

Sparkle announced earlier this week that she's starting her own stamp company, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, which will be opening it's doors (online) on Saturday, July 10th at midnight. She's been giving little sneak peeks of some of her images and giving away those images along with the card she featured on her website & some fun paper and accessories to go with it. The stamp I won is Surfing Oliver, here's the card Sparkle created with him.




















and here's the rest of the loot I won...













Isn't' that fun?? Go and check her out at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and see all of the images she's shown so far, they're so fun! I wish Sparkle all the best with her new company and I'll definitely be adding some more of her images to my stash as soon as her doors open on Saturday, July 10th at midnight!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! And you said you aren't lucky! Congrats. :)