Sunday, June 27, 2010

Congratulations Angie "Ironman" Gerber!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my high school classmate Angie Gerber. She just completed the Ironman competition in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho about 1/2 hour ago! So very excited for her accomplishment today!! Her overall time was 16:13:36! That's 1:30:53 for swimming 2.4 miles, 7:52:11 for bicycling 112 miles and 6:29:40 for running 26.2 miles (a full marathon). Whew, makes me tired just typing those times, lol.

Here's a photo I stole off of one of her friend's Facebook pages. This was taken a couple days before the race. Isn't she cute?



I don't have a photo of her crossing the finish line, but as soon as I can find one to steal I'll add it to this post. :)

Congratulations again Angie!! Like I already said on Facebook, you are one AMAZING woman!!