Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All a-twitter

OK, now I've gone and done it. I've added another time waster to my ever growing répertoire. I've become a member of Twitter as of yesterday morning.

Are my thoughts so important that I need to keep the world constantly updated? I mean this blog is probably bad enough, but now any time I have a thought I can just blurt it out to the universe (so to speak).

I'm even following celebrities on Twitter. I mean I actually sent a tweet to Demi Moore this morning at the suggestion of her husband Ashton Kutcher! Who am I??

I'm sure it will be fun to keep up with my close (not in Hollywood) friends, but I guess I'm still questioning whether I should be doing this. I'm already one of the biggest procrastinators I know and I don't think this will help.

Oh well, just had to get that off my chest. Twitter me!! :o)

1 comment:

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

LOL!!! I don't have time for it! But sounds like an amusing way to waste a little time - we all need those outlets! Sorry I missed the Glencoe Alum night. Been pulling my hair out between my children, my job and running my business. Maybe I will catch you at the next alum night!
Carrie