Thursday, August 30, 2018

For the love of Crafting - August Stamp of the Month

Here I am, posting last minute again.  This is a card I made for a monthly card swap I participate in.  This card uses images from the AUGUST Stamp of the Month - "For the Love of Crafting".


This stamp set has many cute images.  I think it would also be fun for mini albums or little home decor items.  The blue & red papers are from the Central Park Paper Pack.  

I stamped the typewriter image, cut it out, then added a separate piece of cardstock coming out of the machine.  I popped up the top of that paper to make it seem like it was really coming out of the typewriter.  I paper pieced the little heart on the typed sentiment because I wanted it to be red.  The hearts are cut with the newer Stitched Heart Thin Cuts.  And of course I added a few sparkles.



Here are all the images in the stamp set.  Wouldn't it be fun to make something for your favorite crafter with these?



This stamp of the month is only available through 8/31.  Get it HERE while you can.  And as always, thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card, Kandi! I love it!!! (and crafting!)