Sunday, August 12, 2018

A Big Thank You with Stitched Hearts die

Hello and a Big Thank You for stopping by (see what I did there, lol).  Here's a card I made in my last card class.


This card has no stamping.  It was made using two thin cut dies and ink.  I sponged ink in colors of Canary, Bashful, Smoothie & Glacier.  I sponged the ink on until I achieved the color saturation I wanted.  

Afterward, I got my fingers wet and kind of flicked water on the inked area (before I adhered the die cut piece).  You can see the spots the water created in both photos. 


I thought that was a fun technique.  The stitched heart was sponged with Glacier Ink and I added two sparkles to finish it off.  Gotta have sparkles.

Here are the two dies I used for this card:


And there you go, easy peasy.  You could change up the colors to any combination you like with this technique.  If you're interested in the dies you can click on the names of the dies and the link will take you to my website.  Get them while you can.  

As always, I hope you enjoyed my card.  See you soon!