Friday, July 27, 2018

July Stamp of the Month - Highlight Reel

Nothing like posting last minute.  This is a fun birthday card I made for a monthly card swap I participate in.  This card was made using some images from the JULY Stamp of the Month - "Highlight Reel".


I found this stamp set a little harder to use for card making.  I think it might be more useful for a scrapbooker or mini albums.  Nonetheless I made it work.


The papers are from the Central Park paper pack.  I stamped the balloons on different papers,cut them out and popped them up on a image I stamped on one of the new Stitched Circle Dies.

The White Ribbon is new as well and is think and really easy to work with.  It's cotton and it takes ink well if you want to change the color.

Here's what the entire "Highlight Reel" set looks like:
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: