Monday, July 23, 2018

Christmas in July - Merry Christmas Mr & Mrs Claus

This was a fun little card made using "City Sidewalks" papers and "The North Pole" stamp set for the cute little Santa & Mrs. Claus.  They were fun to color with our markers.


I've always really liked blue & red together for Christmas.  I know it's not a traditional combination, but I really think it works.  

This card looks like an odd size, but folded it is a regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.  The square on the bottom is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the circle is placed so that the top of it sits at 5 1/2" from the bottom of the card.


For the sentiment I used a holiday digital Cricut Cartridge that Close to My Heart came out with, also called "City Sidewalks".  I love the font.  And you can never go wrong with bakers twine.  I have oodles of it in my stash.


Once again, thank you for visiting.


No comments: